Anera is looking for a competent, experienced Project Officer to manage its Integrated School Feeding project in Gaza, which will start with the beginning of the school year in Gaza, now scheduled for mid-August. The position offers great opportunity for advancement and longer term employment within Anera Gaza.
The Integrated School Feeding project is an integrated, holistic approach to support chronically poor and marginalized Gazan families and their children in all sectors including agriculture, Early Childhood Development, women economic empowerment, and health, all of which are necessary to ensure long-term, sustainable progress in children’s nutrition and health.
The project Officer will oversee and monitor day-to-day project activities and deliverables.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Supervise the project implementation including monitoring, planning and reporting on project activities;
- Mentor the assigned field monitor and staff (health nutritionists) and provide support to ensure quality control;
- Collect and assemble data and update information on the project status for analysis and reporting purposes;
- Verify all supporting documents submitted by the all parties involved in the project;
- Undertake, coordinate and facilitate field visits to project sites and activities for follow up purposes;
- Prepare periodic and progress reports and minutes of meetings of the project;
- Prepare tender documents and bidding as needed for the project;
- prepare Action Plan, Budgeting, Agreements, payments, Memoranda and any other reports as required;
- Maintain files and other documentation for project activities;
- Coordinate with relevant partners and authorities concerning Project activities;
- Coordinate with the involved stakeholders and related parties for follow up and ensure works are on the right track;
- Track and evaluate project results at the grant, sector, intermediate result and beneficiary level;
- Any other duties as specified by the supervisor.
- A university degree in business administration, social sciences, statistics or related fields;
- Four to five years of experience related to support program activities within an NGO environment;
- Experience in writing and preparing reports, minutes, presentations etc;
- Demonstrated skills in project monitoring and follow-up;
- Effective written and oral communication skills;
- Strong computer skills including: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and project management software;
- Flexibility, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, along with the ability to work well with all levels of internal and external contacts;
- Fluent written and oral English and Arabic skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Strong analytical and representational skills;
- Experience in project management.
Please submit a Letter of Interest and your CV to [email protected] by Friday, August 6, 2021. Anera will contact all qualified applicants for an interview.