Taghyeer is an independent Palestinian organization working towards creating innovative and safe spaces, where Palestinian youth and adult are inspired to take action for creating positive change and confront negativity. We focus on promoting gender equality and enhancing youth and women’s role in achieving social and economic change, by mobilizing, inspiring, motivating and engaging them to challenge the status quo and stereotypes by interacting, sharing information and spreading the spirit of success and positive thinking though innovative multimedia platforms and technology. We stand by youth to turn our challenges into opportunities, by fostering their imagination and creativity though boosting entrepreneurial skills and strengthening capacities.
The overall objective of the project is to empower and connect young Palestinian women and men to advance Gender Justice through digital space. Project partners will work towards mobilising safe, accessible and inclusive digital rights and space by promoting Women's political participation and leadership (WPPL), women's rights, and Gender based violence (GBV) prevention. Through different approaches and methodologies, the project will promote knowledge and capacity to contribute to the prevention and response to cybercrime and GBV. Empower youths, especially young Palestinian women, to exercise their agency and leadership through a safe, accessible, and inclusive digital space.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
The project coordinator reports directly to Taghyeer CEO. The project coordinator is responsible for the overall administrative and financial management of “empower and connect young Palestinian women and men to advance Gender Justice through digital space” project.
- The Project coordinator will be responsible of the planning, implementing and monitoring of project activities in accordance with project activity plan, proposal and budget.
- Maintaining close coordination with project targeted youths to ensure high quality implementation of project activities.
- Developing terms of reference of capacity building trainings, and guides trainers on executing the project trainings in each project location.
- Procuring and coordinating all logistics related to trainings and workshops in line with donor financial producers.
- Working closely with project partners for designing and implementing advocacy campaigns in West Bank and Gaza on issues related to Gender Justice and Digitalization.
- Managing Taghyeer’s online and offline platforms, editing online content and following up with project participants in West Bank and Gaza to ensure that they are utilizing Taghyeer platforms and publishing content related to project objectives.
- Submitting quarterly narrative reports in line with donor requirements and agreement.
- Maintaining the existing process of Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) and reporting system of Taghyeer.
- Conducting regular monitoring visits to the field and ensure all forms of monitoring are documented.
- In close coordination with Admin and Finance Officer work on completing monthly budget projections and track expenditures in line with the agreed action plans, targets, and deadlines to ensure compliance with donor financial policy.
- Working closely with Taghyeer Admin and Finance Officer to ensure that financial reporting and other donor requirements (such as audits) are met in line with donor agreement.
- Ensuring a proper archiving of the project activities is correctly done and maintained.
- Maintaining a high level of relationship and coordination with project partners and stakeholders to ensure effective implementation of project activities.
- Representing Taghyeer in the project management committee.
- Participating pro-actively in project capacity building sessions.
- ensuring that all contractual obligations are met to the highest standards.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in project administration.
- Proven strong experience in the use of social media and digitization.
- Relevant work experience, preferably in NGOs or youth and human rights Based Approach related projects.
- Skills in networking and partnership-building.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication both in written and in verbal.
- Fluency in spoken and written Arabic and English.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Effective report writing and analytical skills.
- Understand project management cycle.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Interested individuals should kindly send the following:
A motivation letter (max one page).
Updated CV including relevant work experience.
Interested candidates are kindly requested documents to the following address: [email protected]