Taghyeer is an independent Palestinian organization working towards creating innovative and safe spaces, where Palestinian youth and adult are inspired to take action for creating positive change and confront negativity. We focus on promoting gender equality and enhancing youth and women’s role in achieving social and economic change, by mobilizing, inspiring, motivating and engaging them to challenge the status quo and stereotypes by interacting, sharing information and spreading the spirit of success and positive thinking though innovative multimedia platforms and technology. We stand by youth to turn our challenges into opportunities, by fostering their imagination and creativity though boosting entrepreneurial skills and strengthening capacities.
About the Project:
Taghyeer is implementing Ta’abeer project, the project aims to empower and connect young Palestinian women and men to advance Gender Justice through digital space. Project partners are working towards mobilising safe, accessible and inclusive digital rights and space by promoting Women's political participation and leadership (WPPL), women's rights, and Gender based violence (GBV) prevention. Through different approaches and methodologies, the project aims to promote knowledge and capacity to contribute to the prevention and response to cybercrime and GBV. Empower youths, especially young Palestinian women, to exercise their agency and leadership through a safe, accessible, and inclusive digital space.
Taghyeer is seeking to hire a Graphics and Creative Media Manager to be responsible of branding and visually promoting “empower and connect young Palestinian women and men to advance Gender Justice through digital space” project, through designing and producing promotional materials and visualizing project content, managing Taghyeer digital platforms to ensure creating influence through digital visualization. The Graphics and Creative Media Manager will report directly to Taghyeer CEO.
- The graphics and creative media manager will be working closely with Taghyeer CEO and project coordinator to assess, design and implement promotional, visual and branding needs of the project.
- Design, produce all promotional material (including but not limited to infographics, graphic motions, shorts videos, audio stories…etc) of all project activities.
- Designing posters, flyers, invitations, Logo and all requirements related the project branding.
- Design digital platforms web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Visualize and create online content for advocacy and digital campaigns that will be performed under the project.
- Assist in the delivery of campaign designs on an ongoing basis through Visual Graphics and materials.
- Managing Taghyeer’s online and offline platforms and editing online content.
- Manage Taghyeer all social media platforms, and ensure continuous visibility of all project activities and increase outreach and engagement.
- Building a brand identity and Maintain individual brand standards across platforms.
- Collaborate with internal departments for design visions and goals.
- Meet with team members and partners to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Produce communication materials drafts for review by project partners and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Create promotional materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs, Adobe's Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more.
- Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect project Exploration, conceptualization, and execution of design options and solutions.
- Duration of the assignment:
Expected start date is upon selection to December 31st 2020 with three months’ probation period. The contract is subject to be renewed based of performance and availability of fund.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Proven graphic designing experience of minimum 3-5 years.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Experience in digital marketing and managing social media pages.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Interested individuals should kindly send the following:
A motivation letter (maximum one page).
Updated CV including relevant work experience.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their documents to the following address: [email protected] no later than May 27 2020.