Taghyeer is an independent Palestinian organization working towards creating innovative and safe spaces, where Palestinian youth and adult are inspired to take action for creating positive change and confront negativity. We focus on promoting gender equality and enhancing youth and women’s role in achieving social and economic change, by mobilizing, inspiring, motivating and engaging them to challenge the status quo and stereotypes by interacting, sharing information and spreading the spirit of success and positive thinking though innovative multimedia platforms and technology. We stand by youth to turn our challenges into opportunities, by fostering their imagination and creativity though boosting entrepreneurial skills and strengthening capacities.
Taghyeer is currently seeking a qualified candidate to fulfill the following vacancy:
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Tasks and Functions include but are not limited to:
- Manage invoices and payment process, ensuring all documentation is accurate and prepared properly and in accordance with Taghyeer and donor policies and procedure and local laws.
- Manage of all financial documents for reporting purposes.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements, bank account reconciliations, journal entries and general ledger operations, monthly financial reports.
- Periodically monitor the spending for the office and projects budgets against activities and advice the management of any over or underspending
- Analyzing reports for project staff and providing guidance.
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation and maintenance of accounting and accounting control procedures. Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with donor policies and procedures and local laws.
- Prepare monthly payroll sheets for the organization staff, with proper tracking of “End of Service” balances.
- In charge of working on audit tasks, and external auditors.
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Review all incoming invoices and ensure timely payment of payables.
- Preparation and coordination of annual audit process, and donor compliance reviews.
- Manage filing of financial and accounting records.
- Manage, monitor and follow up Biddings.
- Prepare monthly Income Tax payment.
- Monitors and manages time and attendance records.
- Prepare and Follow up contracts, leaves balances and request ,pensions calculations and end of service calculations for employees,
- Prepare and follow up contract with trainers , consultants and others.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Maintain complete, accurate and up-to-date inventory records of the organization’s assets.
- Ensure compliance with Palestinian laws
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards internal controls and code of conduct.
Required qualifications, competences and experience:
- A BA degree in accounting or Finance.
- Previous working experience of at least four years in relevant jobs, preferably in the NGOs sector.
- Experience working with different donors’ policies and regulations such as EU , DGD etc.
- Knowledge of accounting and finance principles, administration and audit requirements .
- Knowledge of local laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of procurement procedures
- Professional work on Bisan System.
- Essential computer literacy and ease of use (word, excel)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work cooperatively in a team.
- Strong leadership skills, strong initiator, honesty & reliability.
- Flexible , pro-active and have an eye for detail
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Interested individuals should kindly send the following:
- A motivational letter (max one page).
- Updated CV including relevant work experience.
- Interested candidates are kindly requested documents to the following address: [email protected]