Working under the Program Coordinator at our office in Gaza, the Palestine Association for Education and Environmental Protection (PAEEP) is looking for a Project Coordinator
Main tasks among others of the Project Coordinator:
The Project Coordinator is responsible for planning and project implementation of activities to achieve the program objectives (often according to the log-frame or results), supervises program staff, monitors and reports progress of the program. He or she takes the necessary actions to keep the project on target on a day-to-day basis.
The project coordinator is also responsible for identifying funding sources, writing proposals, contacting donors and keeping them informed through regular communication and reports. Also, managing the program budget and ensuring that the program achieves its objectives within the funds available and the project timeline.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Relevant university degree and at least 5 years of proven high-quality experience in humanitarian and development programming and/or early recovery response.
- Experience working within the NGO sector and a strong background in initiating and implementing programs. Highly organized, reliable attention to details and ability to work independently when needed.
- Good experience in Project Cycle Management including the development of project’s logical frame work and its components.
- Fluent Arabic and very good English language skills, both written and verbally. Excellent communication skills and inter-personal skills, and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, partners and donors, ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, prioritize workload and multi-task.
- Mature work practices, highly motivated and demonstrate sound judgment. Integrity and strong identification with PAEEP Core Values.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- A strong ability in writing concept notes, project ideas and project proposals.
- Strong managerial and leadership skills to manage project team, with the ability to inspire and build competence of PAEEP’s staff to develop project proposals and submit grant applications.
- Prepare progress and grant reports to related donors, acknowledgment letters and other correspondence as necessary.
- Helping to plan and implement the different projects activities and supervise the staff in the field.
- Developing partnerships with other institutions to extend the impact of the program activities.
- Collect and reflect success stories from the field.
- Monitoring and tracking ongoing projects and initiatives, including evaluating and reporting to program people, partners and donors.
- Review projects activities and provide critical analysis of projects strengths, weaknesses and risks.
Candidates with experience are encouraged to apply for this position. Cover letter and curriculum vitae in English including the names and contact details for three references, are to be submitted by email to [email protected]
Please ensure that you state the title of the post that you are applying for as subject of your email PROJECT COORDINATOR