Post title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Starting date: 5/8/2020
Duty Station: PAEEP Gaza office
PAEEP is a non-profit, non-governmental association, it works to alleviate the suffer of Palestinians, particularly those in the Gaza Strip and West Bank, and contribute to the long-term socioeconomic and cultural development of the Palestinian society. PAEEP also strives to protect the health and sustainability of the environment.
PAEEP in a partnership with Diakonie Katastrophenhilfe, A German Emergency Aid Organization (DKH), will implement a project titled “Supporting Food Security for Vulnerable Households in the Gaza Strip.” The project aims at assisting the poorest families in the Gaza Strip to meet their basic needs through fresh food e-vouchers. PAEEP and DKH are highly committed to the core humanitarian standards, protection principles and gender equity.
Essential job functions:
- Handel, monitor and report complaints and feedback at the different stages of the project including vouchers redeem.
- Monitor the hotline to receive complaints and assist the beneficiaries redeem their voucher safe and dignified.
- Lead the performance of M&E different activities including post distribution monitoring (PDM) field visits, and FGDs.
- Lead the performance of items of fresh food prices monitoring and collection.
- M&E data entry and analysis.
- Report M&E activities and outcomes monthly and quarterly.
- Develop a final evaluation report.
- Support the project team when needed.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Prior work experience, 1 to 3 years of M&E field specially at humanitarian and developmental sector with NGOs.
- Proven M&E qualitative and quantitative data collection, handling and analysis experience.
- Proven capacity operating data analysis software including excel and preferably SPSS (or similar ones).
- Acceptable understanding of the Cash and vouchers Transfer Programming basics, definitions, and preferably processes.
- Proven well established M&E reporting skills in both Arabic and English.
- Fluent Arabic and very good English language skills, both written and spoken.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with colleagues, partners and donors.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, prioritize workload and multi-task.
- Mature work practices, highly motivated and demonstrated sound judgment.
- Integrity and strong identification with PAEEP Core Values.
Candidates experience are encouraged to apply for this position. Cover letter and curriculum vitae in English including the names and contact details for three references, are to be submitted by email to [email protected]
Please ensure that you state the title of the post that you are applying for as subject of your email MONITORING AND EVALUATION OFFICER
CLOSING DATE: 25/7/2020