Post title: Project Coordinator
Duration: 16 months
Starting date: As soon as possible
Duty Station: PAEEP Gaza office
PAEEP in coordination and partnership with DKH is implementing a project titled “Enhancing Access to Basic Needs and Livelihood for the Conflict-Affected Population in the Gaza Strip”. Through this projects the two partners aims at assisting 170 beneficiaries cover the gab between the assistance from PNCTP and the minimum expenditure basket (MEB). Also, 170 representatives of these HHs will be engaged to managerial and business planning trainings, while 50 out of 170, will be selected for livelihood small projects/grant to start their own business. To implement this project is the best way possible to guarantee best outcomes PAEEP is interested in filling the vcaant position of Project Coordinator for 16 months.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Planning and implementation of project activities to achieve the projects results.
- Supervising project’s staff
- Monitoring and reporting t project’s progress against the action plan.
- Taking the necessary actions to keep the project on target on a day-to-day basis.
- Managing project budget.
- Preparing progress monthly, quarterly and final reports to donor.
- Conducting various types of meetings and focus group discussions with the target groups.
- Representing PAEEP in coordination meetings with the partner, and other stakeholders and clusters.
- Drafting TORs for external services, and consultancies
- Working closely with the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Oficer in preparing.
- Working closely with Business Development Specialist to assure proper training, coaching and monitoring of the livelihood activities.
- Ensuring compliance with DKH procedures and policies, including implementing of best practices.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Relevant university degree and at least 5years of proven high-quality experience in humanitarian and development programming and/or early recovery response.
- Experience working within the NGO sector and a strong background in initiating and implementing programs.
- Experience working on CVA and/or livelihood projects.
- Highly organized, reliable attention to details and ability to work independently when needed.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal..
- Excellent communication skills and inter-personal skills, and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, partners and donors,
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, prioritize workload and multi-task.
- Mature work practices, highly motivated and demonstrate sound judgment.
- Integrity and strong identification with PAEEP Core Values.
- Strong managerial and leadership skills to manage project team, with the ability to inspire and build competence of PAEEP’s staff to develop project proposals and submit grant applications.
Candidates with experience are encouraged to apply for this position. curriculum vitae in English including three references and contact details are to be submitted by email to [email protected] no more than 23/11/2021.
Please ensure that you state the title of the post that you are applying for as subject of your email PROJECT COORDINATOR