The candidate will undertake a variety of administrative and program tasks. S/he will help in planning and organizing program’s activities as well as carry out important operational tasks. The Coordinator will report to the Program Manager in Jerusalem.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Provide comprehensive administrative assistance and act as the first point of contact for the team between applicants and students of PLUS and the Anera team.
- Manage, with PM supervision, daily administrative tasks including database management, status of applications, and other tasks as necessary.
- Assist in marketing, communication, events management and social media outreach.
- Provide specialized administrative support in developing, implementing, and marketing of program activities
- Assist the PM in handling inquiries, daily follow up calls, interviews, database management.
- Communicate with colleges, local schools and other tech communities to promote the program to them and to their members.
- Generate leads through arranging and preparing outreach sessions and campaigns with designated parties to present the program’s details and goals.
- Maintain project records, researches information and gathers various data
- Prepare special and/or one-time reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries, selecting relevant data from a variety of sources.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in similar positions with an NGO
- Fluency in English and Arabic. Basic Hebrew is an added value
- Excellent computer skills – proficiency in document processing apps. e.g. Google Docs, Sheets, etc.
- Ability to prioritize, work well under pressure, and adapt to new situations
- Ability to initiate tasks, offer solutions, solve problems
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, and ability to build strong, collaborative relationships
- Excellent organizational skills, including attention to detail, accuracy, and quality
- Team player, flexibility to take on new tasks, comfortable in a fluid working environment
- Willing to travel to Gaza and Ramallahas needed
- Ability to be exercise sound judgement and professional behavior at all times
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
Send the following, with the subject line “Program Coordinator/for PLUS project” to [email protected] by May 21, 2020 (no phone inquiries, please):
- Cover letter
About the Organization:
Anera provides humanitarian assistance and sustainable development to advance the well-being of refugees and other vulnerable communities in the Middle East. Founded in 1968, Anera works on the ground with partners in the West Bank, Gaza, Lebanon and Jordan to mobilize resources for immediate emergency relief and for sustainable, long-term health, education, and economic development. Our staff serves in their own communities, navigating within local communities and municipalities to get help where it is needed most.