The Finance for Jobs (F4J) Project is a four years economic development program implemented by DAI on behalf of the Ministry of Finance (MOF) and funded by World Bank. The Finance for Jobs (F4J) Project is the first project in an anticipated Series of Projects that includes as its overarching objective the mobilization of private investment and achievement of job outcomes in the West Bank and Gaza through the deployment of innovative financing instruments that crowd in private investment.
DAI is seeking highly qualified candidates for the following position:
Position: Procurement and Operations Specialist
- Provide advice and ensure that all procurement activities of the project and beneficiaries conform with the required World Bank guidelines and procedures and are compliant with transparent and acceptable commercial practices;
- Conduct operational and procurement activities processing including: drafting procurement plans, Bidding Documents (BDs), adverts, request for quotations; procedures in issuing BDs, procedures in short listing suppliers for invitations for quotations, receipt of bids/quotations, opening of bids/quotations, evaluation of bids/quotations, preparation of evaluation reports and draft contract agreements;
- Review and assess adequacy of beneficiaries' procurement in relation to grants activities;
- Administer recruitment and contracts of key specialists for project implementation;
- Ensure that complete documentation is maintained (through central procurement filing system)
- Administer HR and operational aspects of the project.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- At minimum, a Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following: Procurement, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, etc.;
- An advanced degree with a major in a relevant discipline is an added advantage;
- A minimum of at least 10 years of direct relevant experience including broad expertise in the management of procurement in the public sector or private sector;
- Experience in implementing procurement actions according to international organizations guidelines such as the World Bank…, etc. for procurement of goods and services;
- Proven work experience on country procurement systems and procedures;
- Experience working in a Fragile State environment is desirable;
- Excellent computer skills for Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Internet use, including database use is required;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Interested candidate should send their Curriculum Vitae and letter of interest including latest salary and 3 reference checks to [email protected]
Please note the position you’re applying for in the subject line.
Deadline for submission is October 16, 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and no phone inquiries accepted.
All applications will be handled in strict confidence