We Are Now Hiring!
Finance & Investment Associate for F4J Project
DAI is seeking a highly qualified candidate for the position of Investment Associate.
The Finance for Jobs (F4J) is a Ministry of Finance (MoF) project that is implemented by DAI and funded by the World Bank. The objective of the project is to mobilize private investment and achievement of job outcomes in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
- Provide support on data collection and analysis of project investments and due diligence.
- Review of investment applications and provide recommendations.
- Review financial statements and participate in preparation of financial and cash flow analysis of potential investment projects.
- Conduct company-specific research to strengthen investment proposals.
- Participate in preparing investment memos, research papers, PowerPoint presentations, project proposals, and grant agreements.
- Communicate with beneficiaries for collection and compilation of financial data.
- Provide general support to monitor and report on the performance of investment proposals.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Business Administration, Finance, or related fields.
- At least one year of relevant professional experience in conducting business and financial planning.
- Excellent communication and project coordination skills.
- Excellent computer skills and good level in Excel in particular; and
- Excellent English writing skills.
If you are interested in this position, you are encouraged to submit a resume and a cover letter in English. Your cover letter should explain how the position responsibilities align and fit with your skills and knowledge.
Please send your resume and your cover letter to the following e-mail address: [email protected], no later than October 15, 2022, by 4 PM, stating your name and position title in the subject of the e-mail.
Only qualified candidates’ CVs will be reviewed, and selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.