Internship Opportunity for Fresh Graduates: Finance/ Economics Intern
The Finance for Jobs (F4J) Project is a four years economic development program based in Ramallah, funded by the World Bank and implemented by DAI for the Ministry of Finance (MoF). Its overarching objective is to mobilize private sector investments and create jobs in the West Bank and Gaza through the deployment of innovative financing instruments that crowd in private investment. For more information, please visit http://www.f4j.ps/
F4J’s management seeks to have an intern specialized in the fields of Finance/ Economics. The intern will be recruited for 14 months to deliver on specific assignments at F4J office in Ramallah.
The intern will work with F4J team on investment and entrepreneurship program.
- Provide support on data collection and analysis and due diligence.
- Review of investment applications and provide recommendations.
- Follow up and report on investments and grants and relevant agreements.
Contract period: 14 months
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA in business related fields (Finance, Economics, Accounting),
- Fresh graduate: less than one year of graduation,
- Fluency in English language,
- Good communication, presentation and reporting skills,
- Computer literacy with focus on Excel and data analysis.
Interested candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to the following email: [email protected]
Deadline for submission is September 30, 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interviews and no phone inquiries will be accepted.