We Are Now Hiring!
Finance & Investment Officer for F4J Project
DAI is seeking highly qualified candidates for the position of Finance and Investment Officer.
If you are interested in this position, you are encouraged to submit a resume and a cover letter in English. Your cover letter should explain how the position responsibilities align and fit with your skills and knowledge.
The Finance for Jobs (F4J) is a Ministry of Finance (MoF) project that is implemented by DAI and funded by the World Bank. The objective of this economic development project is to mobilize private investment and achievement of job outcomes in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
- Identify and assess investment opportunities through investors and business associations;
- Establish a pipeline of job-focused private sector investment projects;
- Conduct business and financial analysis of project investments, ensure feasibility and prepare reports on findings;
- Evaluate the economic benefits and the social rate of return of selected job-focused private investments;
- Provide technical guidance for investors/applicants as needed;
- Undertake the necessary due diligence, financial modeling, and risk and cost-benefit analysis to substantiate the potential value of the private sector investments; and
- Prepare the required documentation for potential investment deals.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- At least a bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Business Administration, Finance, or related fields;
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in the financing of private sector investments, including hands-on experience conducting business analysis, financial modeling, mitigating risks, negotiating financing deals and finance documentation, and related project (and corporate) finance activities;
- Ability to build and manipulate financial models of business investments;
- Excellent knowledge of the Palestinian business environment including potential investments;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent computer skills and advanced level in Excel in particular; and
- Excellent English writing skills.
Please send your resume and your cover letter to the below e-mail, no later than February, 15, 2021 by 4 PM, stating your name and position title in the subject of the e-mail.
Only qualified candidates’ CVs will be reviewed, and selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.