Anera is hereby advertising the vacancy of a "Procurement and Compliance Officer" post. The general purpose of this position is to handle the responsibility of buying the requisite service or goods needed for the Program, while ensuring all procurements are made according to Anera's & Donors Regulations. The Procurement and Compliance Officer is responsible of preparing contract specifications, managing appropriate procurement strategies to provide value for money on a variety of works and services.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Liaising with finance and program teams, to facilitate delivery of overall program goals and activities.
- Manage the program's local procurement process in a transparent manner, including bid preparation and solicitation, and contract preparation. Issue amendments to quotations and proposals, as needed.
- Coordinate the preparation of the procurement documents, utilizing sound procurement practices, while adhering to Anera’s procurement policy and donor's regulations, prior to issuing the purchase order/agreement to external party.
- Prepare contract or purchase order for winning vendors and/or service providers.
- Review, evaluate, and approve specifications/quality of received goods or services.
- Maintain organized files for procurement activities, including paper and electronic files.
- Maintain and update monthly procurement tracker of all procurements, and report as needed.
- Maintain contact databases and maintain preferred vendor list.
- Prepare and follow-up on receiving zero VAT approvals from the Ministry of Finance for procurements as needed.
- Ensure full compliance with Anera's and donors’ policies, procedures, rules and regulations and share with program staff.
- Ensure program compliance to donors’ policies and regulations regarding - but not limited to - branding, marking, vetting, permits, contractual procedures and systems.
- In coordination with the finance team, compile the monthly sub-award reporting.
- Contribute procurement, financial, and contractual administrative input into reports.
- Participate in the development of annual work plans and related budgets.
- Other duties as requested by the direct supervisor.
Relationships and Roles
- Cooperate and coordinate with all program staff members.
- Continuously coordinate with the Finance Department.
- Solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity and transparency.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet Anera's core values.
Experience & Education
- Minimum five years working experience in procurement management.
- Hands-on experience with donor-funded projects and compliance regulations, preferably with USAID-funded projects.
- A university degree in Business Administration or related field.
- International certification in Procurement Management is a plus.
- Training or on-the-job training on compliance issues.
- High organizational and planning skills, as well as negotiations skills.
- Loyalty, integrity and transparency.
- Knowledge of the Palestinian service providers and suppliers.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Adherence to deadlines and regulations.
- Attention to details and decision making.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CVs and covering letters by emails only to: [email protected] Deadline for receiving CVs is Thursday, June 24, 2021.