Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to consultation with donors and PA institutions to ensure the proper planning for all projects through collection, systematization and dissemination of relevant information and facilitating timely and quality communication between IRPD, Line ministries and other implementing partners.
- Produce regular progress reports reflecting the status of implementing the sector strategy.
- Study, evaluate, analyze and provide reports on proposals and issues related to trade and private sector development including Job creation.
- Collect and evaluate figures and data on Trade and Private Sector Development.
- Assist the program or unit manager as needed by following up with relevant units within IRPD to link the defined projects results, outcomes in relevance to the private sector development and employment sector.
- Participate in negotiating the projects in order to identify results framework.
- Propose to the IRDP D.G policy reforms in line with NPA.
- Analyze the trade and private sector development to build knowledge of and identify investment opportunities and develop the sector.
- Support the overall functioning of the Reform Advisory, including reporting requirements and impact evaluation.
- Support the IRPD contribution to the PA strategic plans concerning private sector and employment Sector.
- In coordination with Policies and Research Unit monitor new developments in international technical assistance and identify opportunities aligned with National Development Plan; contribute to the information sharing about these opportunities with the PA stakeholders.
- Lead information sharing with the PA stakeholders and potential beneficiaries about opportunities in international technical assistance, eligibility criteria; advise on needed capacities and application procedures.
- Prepare on a regular basis reports and information notes on the status and issues in coordination of activities related to the planning and implementation of internationally funded technical assistance initiatives; develops policy recommendations aimed at the improvement of communication within IRPD, MoFP and in a wider context of the PA institutional framework.
- Support effective operations of IRPD M&E system through needed data provision and information/knowledge sharing.
- Assist in developing presentations and reporting to senior management on coordination in the area of international programs development and implementation.
- Undertake special research projects and ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed.
- Perform any requested tasks required by the DG.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, economics, finance, or another relevant discipline from an accredited university, Master’s degree preferred.
- At least five years of experience with private sector development and Job creation.
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of project management tools & methodologies; identifies key risks and mitigation measures; interprets background analysis and proposed solutions.
- Knowledge of investment climate including Doing Business is of advantage.
- Knowledge of the doing business environment challenges in the local context.
- Demonstrated ability to formulate reform policy recommendations and effectively communicate results.
- Experience in the entrepreneurship market, opportunities and challenges.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and a fluency in a local language.
- Familiarity with the procedures of the government.
- Teamwork (Collaboration) and Inclusion - Collaborates with other team members and contributes productively to the team’s work and output, demonstrating respect for different points of view.
- Strong analytical and writing skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex international documents.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent communication, presentation and reporting skills, proven record of written report preparation to international donors.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office.
All interested and qualified candidates are invited to send a Cover Letter and their CV's to the following e-mail: [email protected] , the Deadline for applying for the position is April 25, 2019.