Are you interested in making a difference in the lives of refugees and others in the Middle East? Anera, a leader in development and relief specialized in the Middle East and particularly the Palestinian people, seeks a skilled program officer to join our Medical Donation (MD) team in the West Bank, Palestine. This position is an integral part of the Medical Donation team and is responsible for the donated shipments that are specifically assigned to the West Bank recipients.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Conducting Inventory of received donations and the distribution of donated shipments.
- Monitor, evaluate, and review the performance of MD recipients, including the proper use and handling of the donated medicine and medical supplies.
- Ensure MD beneficiaries follow Good Storage and Distribution Practices (GSDP) in the dispensing and storing process of medicine and medical supplies.
- Report impact and challenges from the field visits to MD staff and MD donors.
- Assess and collect the needs of MD recipients.
- Develop profiles for new recipients and update profiles of existing recipients.
- Assist the Communication team in identifying impactful stories to be shared with donors per shipment or when needed.
- Drafting donors reports.
- Liaise with Business Development to provide information for grant proposals.
- Identify vendors for local procurement of medicines and medical supplies.
- Identify opportunities to expand the MD program into greater health programming in the West Bank.
- A Pharmacology or health degree is required.
- + 2 years’ experience in similar field is preferable
- Fluency in Arabic and English (written and spoken) is required.
- Strong computer skills (google drive).
- Strong communication skills with people and stakeholders
- Ability to travel within the West Bank to conduct field visits.
- Ability to work under stress and pressure
How to Apply:
Send resume and a covering letter with the subject line “Medical Donation Program Officer ” to [email protected] by May 9, 2022, by 3:00 pm local time. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for interview.