Médecins du Monde (MDM) France is an International Medical Organization, which has been present in the Palestinian Territories since 1995. It operates in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank through offices located in Jerusalem, Gaza and Nablus.
MDM is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Head Health Promoter , Gaza Base (1 Position)
Purpose: Supports strengthen the response in the Primary Health Centre (PHC) and Hospital emergency departments reinforcing the information of available services, awareness and quality access.
- To Prepare, organize and conduct Health promotion session under direct supervision of the Emergency PHC-Post OP Medical Manager
- To follow up and supervise the health promotion team
- To develop and collect quantitative and qualitative data on during health promotion session related to the scope of intervention
- Report and follow up of health promotion activities.
- Registered Medical or Paramedical staff, other health related social background will be taken into consideration ( Social Work, Sociology, Anthropology etc…)
- Competency with word, excel and other special software
- Work as team player and has flexibility in his/her work
- He/she can work independently and innovatively to develop and implement supervision and training activities that help expand community participation.
- Experience working in humanitarian emergency settings is an asset
- At least 3 years of work experience with NGOs.
- Capacity to organize & conduct training.
- Good supervision & reporting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of English and Arabic languages (both written and spoken).
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume or CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by Email to: [email protected]
Please reference the job title as MDM/HHP/PROJ/GZA/2018 in the subject line of your Email.
Dead line for receiving the application is Wednesday May 30th, 2018
MDM recruits qualified individuals without distinction ethnic background or Gender.
Please note that MDM will contact only pre-selected candidates and by email, the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
We thank all candidates for their interest in a position with MDM.