Gifts In-Kind Officer (GIK) will be responsible for planning, securing and developing Gifts In-Kind donations to use for Anera’s Emergency Response activities. The purpose of the position is to identify potential donors, develop relationships and acquire valuable donations from current and future gift in kind donors for the purpose of developing and growing gift in kind revenues that will be used for the emergency response activities in Gaza.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Conduct systematic and ongoing prospecting activities to maintain an adequate pipeline for potential donors;
- Help in writing proposals and oversee development of creative presentations and reports to donors;
- Maintain GIK donor database including donor profiles and donation history;
- Develop and implement appropriate face to face and phone solicitation strategies for procurement of strategic product donations;
- Maintain professional standards regarding phone interface with donors and potential product donors;
- Provide appropriate details needed for the purposes of marketing and promotion of GIK donations;
- Continuously, monitor field demands, comparing them against existing and projected supply, to adjust plans to ensure quality, quantity and timing of product resources needed for field programs;
- Through strategic and active cultivation, facilitate the migration of new and current donors to higher levels of engagement;
- Understand and be able to effectively articulate Anera’s core model and mission to potential partners and donors;
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders as assigned or needed by supervisor.
- University degree in related field;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Advanced knowledge using Excel, Access, and other Microsoft Office software;
- The ability to create and utilize weekly, monthly, quarterly reports to track performance and results;
- Ability to interact well and create positive working relationships with different teams and departments;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities;
- Experience keeping clear records of GIK-related projects, decisions, and progress individually and for program overall;
- Ability to multi-task in high volume situations.
Send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with “Gifts In-Kind Officer Application - Palestine” in the subject line. We will only consider applicants who respond in this way. Interested candidates should apply by November 15, 2023.