ApS is a Spanish non-governmental organization established in Spain in 1986. ApS is a non confessional, progressive and independent NGO present in 17 countries in Latin America, Middle East and Africa supporting the most vulnerable people through the implementation of humanitarian and development projects, education for development, awareness and promotion and spreading of Fair Trade.
ApS Strategic intervention is organized around six strategic objectives that outline in a clear and concise manner the main thrust of ApS in the next few years: improvement of the quality of the work in development, geographic expansion and restructuring, strengthening the vision and advocacy, consolidation of the social base and improving internal cohesion and management of ApS. Each strategic goal includes specific objectives and priority actions, which are scheduled in time and assigned quantified targets. The work of the organization worldwide is structured in four strategic sectors: Democracy and peace building, women’s empowerment and equality, food security, and adaptation and mitigation of climate change. A Human Rights Based Approach is applied to all these sectors and gender, environment and strengthening of social actors are mainstreamed in all interventions.
Alianza por la Solidaridad needs to recruit an Financial Officer for the regional office in Jerusalem in order to contribute to the achievements of the interventions in the oPt.
Finance / Administration
- Support the Annual Audits of the projects
- Coordinating and facilitating the purchase process of goods and services needed for project implementation.
- Prepare projects financial information for the Annual Statement in front of the national authorities
- Translation of project documentation into English
- Ensure the correct management and filing of information of the projects, regarding all financial and admin issues: update of the server and hard copy filing.
Project cycle management of Alianza por la Solidaridad interventions
- Perform the economic planning and formulation of the proposals prepared by the country office.
- Coordinate and provide support and monitoring to implementing partners in all matters related to admin and financial management of the projects, ensuring application of the donor´s rules.
- Facilitate workshops with implementing partners and create monitoring tools on financial and administrative donor rules.
- Preparing economic reports for the projects, ensuring their quality and the compliance with donor rules.
- Monitor de disbursement of funds and control the transfers to implement partners and the country office.
- Prepare the documentation for financial justification of projects to each donor, on a quarterly basis in collaboration with partners, according to the rules of different donors:
- Compile bank statements and transfers certifications from APS office and partners for reporting to donors or internal reporting.
- Compile expenditure documents from APS office and partners for reporting to donors or internal reporting.
- Review the documents and make sure they comply with different donors criteria for project financial reporting and make sure the documents match the report that the Project Coordinator has prepared and previously given to the Admin-Assistant.
- Provide the partner and ApS Administrator with indications about possible deficiencies in the received documentation.
- Prepare documents for certification in the Spanish consulate.
- Receive and archive in APS office the certified documents from the Spanish consulate.
- Prepare the report back up documents for shipment to Spain according to established model/list of annexes model of APS.
- Prepare shipment of reports to Spain
- Archive reports back up documents in ApS office according to established model.
- Coordinating and arranging events and workshops with ApS and the partners for project activities
- Implement safety standards and criteria from ApS in Palestine
- Ensure circulating security updates between staff
- Perform other Administrative duties as required by the Middle East Representative.
- Promote and maintain an organizational culture of teamwork, open and participative in the office of APS and the Members
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
REQUESTED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE