AAA is implementing “Provide emergency response to agricultural communities” project in the Izbat Shufa area (East western of Tulkarem Governorate) and its environs of villages to alleviate the effect of struggles and suffering resulting from the occupation practices, the project start in Dec.2020 and finished in May 202 (Six months’ duration), funded by the United Nation Humanitarian Fund (UNHF).
AAA is seeking highly qualified candidate to work under the project manager for the following position and conditions:
Field supervisor, contract duration 6 months – full time, location in Tulkarm, with gross salary: 1250$
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor of Science Degree in Agronomy, Soil Science, Plant Pathology, environmental, Horticulture, or any related subject with a minimum of 5 years working experience in land development.
- A strong background in the NGO sector and particularly agricultural and economic development.
- Preferring having a car.
Also, the candidate must have possessed these qualifications and requirements:
- Effective Communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge in MS project Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet and Email programs.
- Good command of English skills speaking, reading and writing.
- Demonstrates good time management skills.
- Strong personality, Team-work and ability to work under pressure.
Interested candidates with relevant education and experience are requested to send their cover letter and CVs by email to:
No later than Saturday, 5 December 2020, and applicants should indicate the position title within the subject line of the email. Only those shortlisted for the position will be contacted.