Arab Agronomists Association is an independent Non-Governmental Association that adapts the Notion of “Contributing to the development of the agricultural and rural Palestinian society” through working in the field of sustainable agriculture development and developing the human recourses, in addition to establishing specialized agricultural communities. AAA has been established in 2007, and was officially registered in the Palestinian ministry of interior, registration NO (RA-22503-A).
AAA is implementing a water pipelines network installation project in Al Khadr & Artas - Southwest of Bethlehem, and seeking a qualified - Civil Engineer (Water distribution network) candidate to work as a Specialist Civil Engineer. The vacancy will be based in Al Khadr & Artas (Bethlehem). The scope of work includes to daily supervision of all related activities to the project in the field. The civil engineer will work under the direct supervision of the Project manager.
AAA is seeking highly qualified candidates for the following position:
Education: Civil Engineer
Position Title: Specialist Civil Engineer (Water distribution network)
Contract Period: 7 months – full time
Location: Al Khadr & Artas - Southwest of Bethlehem. (Hosted by the municipality).
Starting date: 1-7-2019.
The main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Participate to conduct the survey study according to the Project manager guidance.
- Assist in coordinating all phases of the projects “initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and evaluation, and closure”.
- Daily field visits, meetings, project activities regular follow up and assessments of new and existing projects.
- Participate in drafting letters, term of references, minutes of meetings and timely written reports on project activities against the stated project objectives and indicators required by the partner and donor.
- Issue Contracts and Purchase Orders, etc.
- Managing, organizing, and preparing all related documents reports and to ensure high quality of work and safety at all the project sites.
- Overall responsibility for supervision of work as per the timelines.
- Overall responsibility for implementation of the approved design work.
- Controlling, verification and approval of all contractor's work.
- Monitor and insure all civil site works comply with contract's document.
- Review & monitor the bills of contractors and get them processed.
- Finalize all related reports & documents.
- Conduct other activities as requested by the head of department.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Interested candidates with relevant education and experience are requested to send their cover letter and CVs by email to
No later than Monday, 18 June 2019, and applicants should indicate the position title within the subject line of the email. Only those shortlisted for the position will be contacted.