Arab Agronomists Association is an independent Non-Governmental Association that adapts the Notion of “Contributing to the development of the agricultural and rural Palestinian society” through working in the field of sustainable agriculture development and developing the human recourses, in addition to establishing specialized agricultural communities. AAA has been established in 2007, and was officially registered in the Palestinian ministry of interior, registration NO (RA-22503-A). AAA headquarter is located in the city of Ramallah, AAA implements all its’ projects and programs through a staff of agronomists who provide field extension in all Palestinian agricultural areas in West Bank.
AAA is implementing a reclamation and development agricultural land in West of Salfit Governorate, and seeking a qualified candidate to work as a Field supervisor. The scope of work includes to all the supervision duties to implement the project in a perfect way of all related activities to the project in the field. The field supervisor will work under the project manager. AAA is seeking highly qualified candidates for the following position:
- Position Title: Field supervisor number (2).
- Contract Period: 10 months – full time.
- Location: Salfit Governorates.
- Starting date: Dec. 12th, 2018.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor of Science Degree in Agronomy, Soil Science, Plant Pathology, environmental, Horticulture or any related subject with a minimum of 5 years working with farmers.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the land development. A strong background in the NGO sector and particularly agricultural and economic development.
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge in MS project Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet and Email programs.
- Effective Communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Good command of English skills speaking, reading and writing.
- Demonstrates good time management skills.
- Strong personality, Team work and ability to work under pressure.
- Valid driver’s license and preferring having a car.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Interested candidates with relevant education and experience are requested to send their cover letter and CVs by email to
No later than Sunday, 2nd of Dec 2018, and applicants should indicate the position title within the subject line of the email. Only those shortlisted for the position will be contacted.