Médecins du Monde (MDM) France is an International Medical Organization, which has been present in the Palestinian Territories since 1995. It operates in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank through offices located in Jerusalem, Gaza and Nablus.
MDM is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
PHC – post OP Field Nurse, Gaza Base (3 Positions)
Purpose: Supports strengthen the emergency management and response in the Primary Health Centre (PHC) by reinforcing the medical care quality
- Conduct training on Post-operative, wounded and dressing care to Ministry of Health (MoH) medical staff, under supervision of the Direct supervisor
- Help in implementation protocols for the follow up of Post-Operative care for the MoH structures.
- Reporting and follow up of training activities
- Work in assistance to the MOH team at the PHCC, with other partners and together with the MDM team; special focus on relation with the patient
- Response to Medical Emergencies according to the evolution of the context
- Registered Nurse
- At least 2 years of professional experiences in working at a mobile clinic, PHCC center or in an emergency room of a hospital.
- Experience in Surgical Operation Theatre, Orthopedic and Trauma case is an asset
- Competency with word, excel and other special software
- Work as team player and has flexibility in his/her work
- He/she can work independently and innovatively to develop and implement supervision and training activities that help expand community participation.
- Experience working in humanitarian emergency settings is an asset
- Valid Certificate of practicing the profession.
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume or CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by Email to: [email protected]
Please reference the job title as MDM/NURSE/PROJ/GZA/2018 in the subject line of your Email.
Dead line for receiving the application is Thursday 12th July 2018
MDM recruits qualified individuals without distinction ethnic background or Gender.
Please note that MDM will contact only pre-selected candidates and by email, the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
We thank all candidates for their interest in a position with MDM.