Médecins du Monde (MDM) France is an International Medical Organization, which has been present in the Palestinian Territories since 1995. It operates in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank through offices located in Jerusalem, Gaza and Nablus.
MDM is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Emergency Doctor , Gaza Base (1 Position)
Starting date: ASAP
Type: Full time contract.
Duration: 03 months
Project: Emergency Project
Purpose: Supports strengthen the Primary Health Centre (PHC) capacity and level of care by reinforcing the medical care quality and by implementing a post-operative program in PHC in link with the different health stakeholders
- Develop and implement medical trainings and follow-up of Ministry of Health (MoH) staff and MdM nurses
- Contribute to implement a post-operative project according to national and international standards and by coherence with the postop facilities already existing.
- Implement direct medical intervention in case of Medical Emergency Response.
- Bachelor degree in medicine.
- Experience in postoperative care and emergencies
- At least 2 years of work experience with NGOs.
- Capacity to organize & conduct training.
- Good supervision & reporting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of English and Arabic languages (both written and spoken).
- Computer skills (word, excel, PowerPoint, statistics software…).
- Valid Certificate of practicing the profession.
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume or CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by Email to: [email protected]
Please reference the job title as MDM/ERDOC/PROJ/GZA/2018 in the subject line of your Email.
Dead line for receiving the application is Sunday July 22nd , 2018
MDM recruits qualified individuals without distinction ethnic background or Gender.
Please note that MDM will contact only pre-selected candidates and by email, the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
We thank all candidates for their interest in a position with MDM.