Médecins du Monde France (MDM-F) is an international medical organization, which has been present in the Palestinian Territories since 1995 and in the Gaza Strip since 2002.
MDM-F is currently working in Nablus district of the West Bank and in the Gaza Strip in the field of mental health and emergency preparedness, with the Ministry of Health in Gaza Strip governorates
MDM is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Emergency Doctor, Gaza Base (1Position)
Starting date: Jul 01st, 2018
Duration: 1 Fulltime Contract, 06 months.
- Supports strengthen the emergency management and response in the Primary Health Centre (PHC) and Hospital emergency staff by reinforcing the medical quality access.
- Develop and implement emergency trainings and follow-ups of Ministry of Health (MoH) staff.
- Contribute to implementing medical emergencies interventions
- Implement direct medical intervention in case of Medical Emergency Response
- Bachelor degree in medicine & medico-surgical emergency diploma with experience as emergency trainer for medical-paramedical staff.
- At least 3 years of work experience with NGOs.
- Capacity to organize & conduct training.
- Good supervision & reporting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of English and Arabic languages (both written and spoken).
- Computer skills (word, excel, PowerPoint, statistics software…).
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume or CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by Email to: [email protected]
Please reference the job title as MDM/ERDOCTOR3/GZA/2018 in the subject line of your Email.
Dead line for receiving the application is Wednesday June 13th , 2018
MDM recruits qualified individuals without distinction ethnic background or Gender.
Please note that MDM will contact only pre-selected candidates and by email, the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
We thank all candidates for their interest in a position with MDM.