Médecins du Monde (MDM) France is an International Medical Organization, which has been present in the Palestinian Territories since 1995. It operates in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank through offices located in Jerusalem, Gaza and Nablus.
MDM is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Emergency Doctor , Gaza Base (1 Position)
Purpose: Supports strengthen the emergency management and response in the Primary Health Centre (PHC) by reinforcing the medical care quality
- Develop and implement emergency trainings and follow-ups of Ministry of Health (MoH) staff.
- Contribute to implementing medical emergencies interventions
- Implement direct medical intervention in case of Medical Emergency Response.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree in medicine . Specialization in emergency medicine is an asset
- Experience in emergency medicine or humanitarian emergencies
- At least 2 years of work experience with NGOs.
- Capacity to organize & conduct training.
- Good supervision & reporting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of English and Arabic languages (both written and spoken).
- Computer skills (word, excel, PowerPoint, statistics software…).
- Valid Certificate of practicing the profession.
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume or CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by Email to: [email protected]
Please reference the job title as MDM/ERDOC/PROJ/GZA/2018 in the subject line of your Email.
Dead line for receiving the application is Monday May 28th, 2018
MDM recruits qualified individuals without distinction ethnic background or Gender.
Please note that MDM will contact only pre-selected candidates and by email, the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
We thank all candidates for their interest in a position with MDM.