Anera is in need to hire a “Driver” residing in Ramallah to drive staff to project sites, and is expected to travel throughout West Bank and Israel. Valid Jerusalem is required.
- The candidate will be required to drive staff to and from work destinations including project sites and Erez as required. Keeping up the safety of the vehicle and being up to date with security issues that may affect staff movements.
- Run program offices errands.
- Travel throughout the West Bank and Israel.
- Any duties as may be required by the direct supervisor and Country Director.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Completion of secondary education.
- The candidate should have a valid driving license with at least 10 years of professional driving experience.
- Good clean driving record is a must.
- Previous similar experience is a plus.
- Must have good knowledge of vehicle maintenance.
- Should be fully knowledgeable of West Bank areas.
- Good knowledge of English and Hebrew is desirable.
- Ability to work under pressure and beyond official working hours.
- Presentable and well mannered.
- Jerusalem ID holder and living in Ramallah.
How to Apply:
Send resume with the subject line “Driver” to [email protected] by September 16, 2022, by 3:00 pm local time. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for interview.