The Business Development (BD) Officer is based in the Ramallah Anera office, with some travel to Gaza and the Jerusalem office for meetings when needed. This position will play a pivotal role in expanding Anera’s fundraising and project development efforts to support the continued growth, impact, and sustainability of our Palestine programs. The BD Officer will report directly to the Country Director, in close coordination with the global BD team, as Anera looks to expand its programming and partnerships in Palestine. The BD Officer will be primarily responsible for fostering partnerships with potential partners, including international, regional, and national funding organizations and will work with the BD Manager to coordinate with the field offices and project managers to write winning proposals and concept notes. The BD Officer will work closely with the Program Managers to design and conceptualize projects.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Network: map donors, research new regional grant opportunities, meet with potential and existing donors to establish and maintain relationships.
- Assess: map current country-level implementers and potential partners, identify gaps, and conduct rapid assessments for new projects.
- Research: conduct and compile information for proposals, including a history of Anera’s previous work, general background on topics addressed in calls for proposals, and context analyses such as official policies and requirements from the UN, EU, etc.
- Provide technical input: coordinate project design (including sections on stakeholder analysis and conceptual frameworks), results frameworks, and project strategies.
- Manage processes: in coordination with the country office and BD teams, manage proposals from start to finish, including proposal calendars, meetings, and deadlines, as well as drafting and finalizing letters of intent, concept notes, and proposals.
- Report: compile and finalize reports for funders, in coordination with program managers, during and following program implementation.
- Liaise between headquarters and country staff/donors: plan site visits, set up meetings with current and potential funders, and coordinate with field staff and project managers when traveling with donors and members of DC staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5+ years of experience in proposal writing, business development, and program design
- High-level proficiency in spoken and written English
- Excellent interpersonal and team work skills
- High-level proficiency with office tools (Microsoft and/or Google Suite) including word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, and databases
- Ability to travel both regionally and internationally as needed
- Willingness to work flexible hours based on the needs of both the county office and the DC office
- Master’s degree in a related field
- Previous experience managing development projects with INGOs
- Budgeting and/or project finance experience
How to Apply:
Send resume and a covering letter with the subject line “New Business Development Officer” to [email protected] by April 21, 2022, by 3:00 pm local time. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for interview.