Médecins du Monde (MDM) France is an International Medical Organization, which has been present in the Palestinian Territories since 1995. It operates in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank through offices located in Jerusalem, Gaza and Nablus.
MDM is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Basic Life Support Supervisor
- To provide and supervise Basic life support trainings to the community in order to contribute to the Emergency Preparedness Projects in Gaza and reduce the impact of potential emergency disasters.
- To follow & monitor the BLS activities exit strategy phase with local partners
- Coordinate with the local partner to conduct Basic Life Support training and (Training Of Trainers) TOT to the local partner community leaders.
- To follow & Monitor the training sessions with local partner BLS responsible undertaken by TOTs towards BLS volunteers
- In coordination with local partner BLS responsible to monitor the Integration and follow-up of the trainings
- Reporting and follow up of training activities to the Hierarchical Supervisor
- University degree in medical sciences, Nurse.
- Certified Advanced cardiac life support standard BLS/ACLS “instructor”.
- At least 2 years of work experience as Basic life support trainer
- At least 3 years of work experience with NGOs.
- Capacity & experience to organize & conduct training.
- Good experience in supervision & reporting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of English and Arabic languages (both written and spoken).
- Computer skills (word, excel, PowerPoint, statistics software…).
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume or CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by Email to: [email protected]
Please reference the job title as MDM/BLSSUP/GZA/2018 in the subject line of your Email.
Dead line for receiving the application is Thursday Jul 05th, 2018
MDM recruits qualified individuals without distinction ethnic background or Gender.
Please note that MDM will contact only pre-selected candidates and by email, the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
We thank all candidates for their interest in a position with MDM.