Due Date for Quotations: April, 5th 2020
Please refer to the attached Terms of Reference
Jobs.ps, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Years and quality of experience:
- At least 3 years of directly related experience in marketing, business planning, pricing and financial analysis, business consulting/coaching, and or small business (CBOs/ SMEs) experience preferred.
- Understanding of financing options for business start-ups and business expansions.
- Working in development with special emphasis on socio-economic empowerment issues with evidence, scalability and sustainability.
- Socio-economic development experience
- Practicing the empowerment of CBOs/cooperatives to improve their livelihood.
- The consultant must showcase and demonstrate his/ her knowledge and experience relating to gender mainstreaming.
- Sound Experience in skills development/community development or related fields
- Strong knowledge in the social/ cultural and economic context of West bank.
- Knowledge in agri-business, handcrafts, manufacturing in order to help in developing the equipment specifications and BoQs is highly required
If you are interested, please download: ToR
Quotation content and conditions:
Submitting the Quotation:
- Deadline for submittal of interest is April, 5th 2020
- Information Requested should be submitted by email to procurement department at the following email address; [email protected]
please add the below title in the subject section:
RFQ: CARE-WB-FY20-SA0096 Business Development Specialist- OBADER
The Consultant will be evaluated based on the following:
- Quality of work and time: based on the Quality of work and experience and how it contributes to the quality of the overall work.
- Cost: while the selection may not necessarily be based on cost per item, CARE, will assess the prices proposed, as compared with the demonstration experience and quality, to ensure that the prices are reasonable.
Method of Payment:
On monthly basis.