Harri is all about Hospitality! Founded in 2013, Harri has positioned itself as the first Workforce Operating System of its kind. While Harri started as a talent marketplace for hospitality, the company has evolved to provide best in class human capital management and workforce resourcing solutions designed for the restaurant and hospitality industry.
Harri is seeking a talented Product UI/UX Expert to join the Product team. You will be a part of the entire product design life cycle, from proposing initial concepts to ensuring we ship features at a high quality. You will be expected to contribute to all aspects of design, including product design, interaction design, and visual design.
How you will make an impact:
- Design simple and intuitive product experiences for iOS, Android and web
- Help define the short and long-term roadmap for your product area
- Be open to giving and receiving UX design feedback
- Work with other designers and engineers to oversee new user experiences from concept to launch
- Identify the needs of Harri users and improve on existing features
- Define user specifications, flows, and interaction models
What were looking for:
- 3+ years experience preparing wireframes/mockups and shipping web & mobile applications
- Solid understanding of mobile UX for both iOS and Android
- Strong visual UI/UX skills, and solid intuition and passion for interaction design
- Ability to prototype designs
Intersted and Qualified candidates should Apply Online by clicking Apply Now Button below