Harri is the first enterprise ready workforce management platform built for the services vertical. The services vertical faces the greatest technological challenges that exist within the world of Human Capital Management and we believe they deserve a platform built from the ground up as a result. We have experienced a tremendous amount of growth since our 2012 inception and we have no plans on stopping that growth anytime soon. We are passionate about building a team of Service First driven individuals that want to exceed the expectations of those that share an experience with our brand.
If you’re a builder, problem solver, and love the fast pace of a startup, it’s time to come meet the Harri family.
- Guides and coaches the team on how to use agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products to our customers.
- Responsible for ensuring scrum is understood and the team adheres to scrum theory, practices and guidelines.
- Facilitates and contributes to the sprint activities including: sprint setup, sprint planning, daily standups and retrospectives.
- Coordinates and leads the efforts of release planning and release management.
- Owns Jira setup; including boards, burndown charts, burnup charts and other reports.
- Reports on and tracks the trends of team velocity and team capacity.
- Communicates the outcomes of sprint planning, daily standups, release planning and demos to stakeholders.
- Helps the team to make progress by removing any obstacles, resolving team impediments to increase the team's effectiveness and protecting the team from distractions.
- Contributes to the advancement and improvement of agile practices within the organization.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION & SKILLS:
- Minimum of 2 years of Scrum Master experience.
- Good knowledge in software software development, software methodologies and development lifecycle activities.
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflicts.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or a related field.
Scrum Master at Harri - Palestine | Harri Jobs