Harri is all about Hospitality! Founded in 2013, Harri has positioned itself as the first Workforce Operating System of its kind. While Harri started as a talent marketplace for hospitality, the company has evolved to provide best in class human capital management and workforce resourcing solutions designed for the restaurant and hospitality industry.
Harri is looking for an Office Administrator to be involved with all aspects of the organization's daily operations.
Specific areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Liaise and build relationships with Suppliers including sub-contractors
- Maintain office supply including the kitchen
- Active management of communal floor areas, including the kitchen space
- Operate to the highest possible standards in relation to H&S compliance at all times
- Ensure that emergency procedures are adhered to on site, and should an emergency occur, the individual will take an active part in the evacuation
- Maintain noticeboards to ensure that they remain relevant and up to date.
- Provision of support around room & resource booking, visitor management and the Helpdesk systems.
- Escalate any H&S issues in the building to the Operations Director
- Support the delivery of key events
- Office keys management
- Storage management
- Cleaning process/protocol/ Sanitary account
- Fire extinguishers/Air Conditioning maintenance
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related field.
- Two or more years of office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written.