Harri is the first enterprise ready workforce management platform built for the services vertical. We have experienced a tremendous amount of growth since our 2012 inception and we have no plans on stopping that growth anytime soon. We are passionate about building a team of Service First driven individuals that want to exceed the expectations of those that share an experience with our brand.
If you're a builder, problem solver, and love the fast pace of a startup, it's time to come meet the Harri family.
- Define product specifications and features to match needs and requirements of the product users and potential target market.
- Features prioritization and release planning.
- Create product-user-interface wireframes, mockups, and user experience.
- Provide in-depth market, industry, and competitive analysis and positioning.
- Work closely with the development team and QA to assure the delivery of the requested features on time with the best quality.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing team to assure delivering the right message for the features the product has.
- Manage the feedback and requirements gathered from the current customers, potential customers, and target market.
- Monitor product KPIs
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Business-minded. Constantly coming up with new ideas that can improve business operations.
- Inventive. Able to aggregate information from various sources, digest, think outside the box and manage execution.
- Analytical. Able to interpret ideas into intuitive products
- Team player. You excel in cross-functional roles. You easily manage several projects at once.
- Communicator. Able to communicate your ideas & products to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Flexible. Able to adjust quickly.Then this is the job for you!
Then this is the job for you!