Arcomed Company is a private shareholding company established in 2007 and it is one of the leading companies in supplying medical & lab equipment’s in Palestine we offer our services in the West Bank, Gaza Strip and East Jerusalem.
We are seeking highly motivated & team player personnel to join our team as
Tendering Officer /Medical equipment
- Preparation, analysis and follow up of medical equipment tenders & offers.
- Follow up purchasing orders and delivery of products.
- Tenders analysis & preparing reports.
- Build data based for all tenders.
- Follow the standard operational procedures.
- Report status of all price offers/tenders.
- Time management and Project prioritization.
- Provide supporting and accurate data for best pricing.
- Communicate tender information to suppliers when needed.
- Collecting necessary information/documents from suppliers to ensure complete delivery of tenders
- Technical Compliance with Specifications.
- Submitting Tenders by the deadline.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Academic: BSc. in Biomedical Engineering
- Experience: At least three year of experience in medical equipment tenders.
- Languages: Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Technical Skills: Excellent understanding of the medical and technical aspects.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular Excel & Word.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent literacy and numerical skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Team player.
- Leadership qualities.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Problem solving.
- Working under pressure.
Interested candidates kindly send their CVs to [email protected] with “Tendering officer” in the subject line