Arcomed Company is a private shareholding company established in 2007 and it is one of the leading companies in supplying medical & lab equipment’s in Palestine, we offer our services in the West Bank, Gaza Strip and East Jerusalem.
We are seeking highly motivated & team player personnel to join our team as
Medical Sales Representative\ Southern Region
The medical sales representative is a key link between the medical market (Hospitals, clinics, labs, etc.) and Arcomed Co. head office in Ramallah. Sales Representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects, and managing sales of products. As a Sales Representative, they will also research sales competition.
- Scheduling appointments to meet existing and potential clients.
- Presenting products to doctors, hospitals, labs, and other customers.
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Persuading clients and convincing them of our products and goods
- Meeting sales targets
- Keeping records of sales and customers
- Reporting information back to head office regarding customer needs and \ or complaints
- Perform product demonstrations, installations, and application support
- Improve product knowledge and sales techniques
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Build and maintain positive professional relationships with the medical market and higher management
- Keep detailed records of all contacts.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA degree in (Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry, Nursing, Clinical Laboratory)
- Business and computer literacy
- Proven experience in sales for the medical field is preferred.
- Demonstrates superior communication skills including active listening and written skills.
- Ability to understand customer needs and solve their problems.
- Proactive problem solving and decision-making.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and quality.
- Organization and planning skills to meet customer commitments in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn and apply new information.
- Works independently.
- Strong reporting skills.
- A valid driving license and is a must
Interested candidates kindly send their CVs to [email protected] with
“Medical Sales Representative\ Southern Region” in the subject line not later than February 10/04/2022