Arcomed Co is one of the Leader Medical Companies in Palestine based in Ramallah
Position: Human Resources Officer
Competencies and Skills:
- Responsible for day to day Human Resources software system management.
- Monitor and manage the employees working hours, holidays, training schedules, Travels, health insurance and the adherence to the company policies and procedures.
- Working closely with departments and assisting them on all related HR/Administrative policies and procedures.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Responsible for employee contract supervision and tracking.
- Assist in employee relations management.
- Administer all HR-related documentation in a professional manner (personnel files, insurance files, vehicle files, asset files, recruitment files, telecommunication files, internal communication files).
- Responsible for drafting and tracking all administrative announcements.
- Assists in overseeing the implementation of annual employee evaluation.
- Assist in nurturing a positive working environment by developing and managing initiatives that attract talent, build team culture and provide clear avenues for staff to share feedback/concerns.
- Following with top management on employee’s performance evaluation and do the monthly report on them.
- Able to direct the efforts of human resources professionals in the right strategic goal.
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution
- Strong knowledge in employment law and maintain document record for any incident and to close it.
Scope of work:
- Develop HR Policies and Procedures in accordance to the company vision and mission/strategy.
- End to end Recruitment, Selection and orientation/Induction.
- Establish and maintain Company organization structure development /updates, as well as the job description as deemed necessity.
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that requires improvement,
Training, capacity building, Succession planning Performance management and
HR Succession planning and HR Rotating Planning
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- B.A. in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the field.
- Overall understanding of Human Resources and Administrative concepts, procedures, and tasks.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Excellent active listening and presentation skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Report writing skills.
- General knowledge of Palestinian labor law and HR best practices.
- Excellent command of Arabic language and good command of English language.
Interested candidates should apply their CVs through e-mail [email protected]