Arcomed Company is a private shareholding company established in 2007 and it is one of the leading companies in supplying medical & lab equipment’s in Palestine, we offer our services in the West Bank, Gaza Strip and East Jerusalem.
We are seeking highly motivated & team player candidate to join our team as:
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Plan and prioritize service activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims
- Plan regular customer visits, periodic equipment check-ups, provide preventive maintenance and ensure the full functionality and safety of the department’s installation base.
- Manage personal time and productivity
- Install of medical equipment, function inspection and commissioning
- Provide basic customer training
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical methods, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction
- Log information on sales enquiries received, maintain detailed records
- Respond to and follow up of Service calls
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
- Record, analyze, report, and administer according to systems and requirements
- Develop relevant knowledge, techniques, and skills
- Follow the standard operational procedures
- Prepare regular field visits schedules for service activities
- Study and follow up of Laboratory equipment’s tenders
- Perform any other tasks required by the supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree Biomedical Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Ability to travel throughout the territory as necessary to achieve results.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 1-3 years of service experience
- Team player with a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude.
- Committed and able to work under pressure.
- Able to see things from the other person's point of view and a team player.
- Knowledge sharing/continuous learning: Takes responsibility for personal learning and career development.
- Flexible to travel.
- Driving license
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CVs to [email protected]
“Biomedical Service Engineer” in the subject line no later than 15-7-2022.