Harri is all about Hospitality! Founded in 2013, Harri has positioned itself as the first Workforce Operating System of its kind. While Harri started as a talent marketplace for hospitality, the company has evolved to provide best in class human capital management and workforce resourcing solutions designed for the restaurant and hospitality industry.
Harri is looking for a Technical Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, technical skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc).
- Good knowledge in the following software engineering aspects:
- Software development life cycle
- Programming languages
- Data structures and Algorithms
- Web & Mobile development
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong decision-making skills
- Bachelor's degree in technology. Any human resources related degree is a plus.