Consultancy Services PR/RAM/2018/064
Save the Children International (SCI) is the world’s leading independent organisation for children. We work in 120 countries. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. We work together, with our partners, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
SCI is seeking a qualified Strategic Planning Consultant to support the Country Office based on the
Experiences and Skills:
- Experience of developing Strategic Plans.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to communicate complex technical ideas in a
clear and compelling way.
- Ability to create charts and infographics
- The ability to synthesize inputs from multiple sources into one cohesive document
with a unified voice.
- A talent for writing concisely and conceptualizing ideas for graphics that convey key
- Demonstrable competence in strategic planning.
- Good knowledge of the NGO sector and Palestinian context
- A good understanding of international development and humanitarian programmes
including terminology and language.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively with large teams and to
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work well under pressure and work to deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- The capacity and willingness to be extremely flexible and accommodating in difficult
and sometimes insecure working circumstances.
- Commitment to the aims and principles of Save the Children.
- Language skills in Arabic
- Experience or understanding of working in the Middle East
- Experience working for Save the Children and working across organisational
If you are interested in submitting a proposal please check the link for the full term of reference.
Completed Proposals documents are due to be submitted by Thursday 8/3/2018 before 10:00 am to Issa Imseeh –Senior Supply Chain Officer on the below email address: [email protected]