The Engineer will be reporting to the Technical Lead, and will be expected to perform the following tasks as a minimum:
- Liaising with project stakeholders such as EPC Contractors, Consultants, Local Distribution Companies, and others if necessary during project implementation.
- Providing general oversight over project implementation and ensuring adherence to predetermined budgetary and implementation plans.
- Providing mechanical, electrical, and other design reviews where applicable to ensure compliance of submittals to technical specifications.
- Providing tendering support for Massader’s procurement team for Solar PV projects
- Leading project site surveys where applicable and conducting a preliminary analysis determining economic and technical pre-feasibility including but not limited to energy yield, plant capacity design, CAPEX & OPEX, etc.
- Leading site inspections and supervision against technical procedures and specifications, in addition to all field support necessary during project implementation if needed.
- Providing Operations and Maintenance support for existing Solar Plants where needed
- Interacting with local and international suppliers where needed.
- Conducting other Solar PV-related tasks as required.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
A degree in Electrical or Renewable Energy.
2-4 years of experience in Palestine's rooftop and ground-mounted Solar PV Plants.
Demonstrated experience in conducting Solar PV design using PVsyst for either rooftop or utility-scale solar plants.
Experience as a technical engineer with exposure to an array of Solar PV project aspects such as QA/QC, material review and approval, design review and approval, HSE, Testing & Commissioning, and LV/MV Grid Connection.
Experience in Solar PV field installation and troubleshooting is a must.
Strong competence with PVSyst, AUTOCAD, and Microsoft Suite
Strong sector familiarity and demonstrated knowledge of prevailing technologies and Solar PV market developments, especially concerning main components.
Strong familiarity with Electrical and Mechanical components of a Solar PV Plant
Strong familiarity with the Palestinian Electricity Sector in terms of structure, challenges, stakeholders etc.
A valid Palestinian driving license is a must.
Strong communication skills both in Arabic and English a must.
We welcome qualified candidates to email their application to: [email protected]