Massader for Infrastructure and Natural Resources Development (arm of Palestine Investment Fund) is soliciting a qualified candidate to fill the position of Accountant,
- Prepare invoices and document payments.
- Manage the day-to-day functioning of the finance section, including cash disbursements, cash receipts, etc
- Process all financial transactions in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Prepares all monthly reconciliation statements, including suppliers, bank and cash reconciliation.
- Review petty cash payments and ensure proper supporting documents are attached.
- Following up the collection and customer accounts periodically.
- Follow up with income tax consultant, and prepare all tax forms, payments in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Analyze financial data – and create financial simple models for decision support.
- Prepare financial reports as needed by the Executive Director, board of directors, different departments, and local authorities.
- Cooperating with auditors in preparing audit reports.
- Any other related tasks as requested by supervisor.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, professional designation is a plus.
- Minimum two years of hands-on experience, preferably with public accounting firms.
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English, oral and written.
- Ability to prepare financial plans and financial analysis.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software.
- Strong analytical skills, reporting, and professional in Microsoft Excel.
We welcome qualified candidates to email their application to: [email protected] no later than the end of day March 20, 2022.
(Only short-listed candidates will be contacted)We thank all applicants for their interest, but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Massader is an equal opportunity employer we encourage both women and men to apply as we seek a diverse workforce with equal opportunity without discrimination.