Massader for Infrastructure and Natural Resources Development (arm of Palestine Investment Fund) is seeking to hire a high caliber Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Engineer to join the team, with a scope focused on its Solar Program in particular & with projects consisting of both rooftop and ground mounted utility scale plants.
The Engineer will be reporting to the Solar Program Director, and will be expected to perform the following tasks as a minimum:
- Take full ownership over the HSE aspect of the Solar Program’s portfolio of projects.
- Liaise effectively with respective project managers and technical support team internally with a view of ensuring commitment to Health & Safety procedures.
- Establish, maintain, and monitor execution and compliance with HSE policies and procedures.
- Conduct regular audits and site inspections as deemed necessary.
- Ensure compliance of HSE policy and procedure with lender requirements as needed.
- Take charge of and submit monthly, quarterly and/or annual HSE reports to management and lenders where required.
- Ensure appropriate HSE related inspection forms are incorporated within Quality Control plans for each project.
- Conduct HSE inductions, training and orientations internally and to contractors as needed.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- A Civil engineering degree preferred (an engineering degree a must).
- 4-5 years of post-graduate experience in Palestine.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in an HSE role in Palestine in any sector.
- Demonstrated experience in interpreting and upholding HSE policies and procedures.
- Recognized Health & Safety certifications strongly preferred.
- Solar PV sector familiarity with previous experience in such Industry in Palestine.
- Strong communication skills both in Arabic and English a must.
- A valid Palestinian driving license with ability to be mobile across different project. locations is a must
We welcome qualified candidates to email their application to: [email protected] no later than the end of day October 20, 2022.
Massader is an equal opportunity employer we encourage both women and men to apply as we seek a diverse workforce with equal opportunity without discrimination.
(Only short-listed candidates will be contacted).