At FounderTherapy, an award-winning multinational corporation, we’re growing our footprint in Palestine and are looking to hire additional software engineers to help build products that will help millions of people around the world.
It's an opportunity for you if you care about growing your career, working with amazing people, and learning innovative new technologies from a team of experts.
FounderTherapy helps founders turn great ideas into delightful products that users love. We partner with startups and established software companies to provide them with expertise in Product Development, Technical Architecture & Engineering, and Team & Company Building.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong understanding of common software design patterns.
- Must be a fluently bilingual (Arabic and English) with excellent English-language reading, speaking and writing skills.
- Love startup environments!
- Passionate about learning new technologies.
- Excellent Computer Science fundamentals, object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
- Excellent communication, self-organization, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of UNIX system internals and UNIX administration skills.
- Experience in security, scalability, resilience, and efficiency of backend components.
- A team of ridiculously intelligent, dedicated, and fun co-workers.
- The chance to work on high-impact products.
- Excellent work environment, with high-end workstations.
- Competitive market salary.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now button below