FounderTherapy provides transitional CTO and CPO leadership and teams to non-technical, domain-expert founders, helping them build their companies and their software products. Frequently our clients are brilliant professionals who have become domain experts in their fields, and see a problem that they are compelled to solve. However, they may have never started a company before, nor built software. We work side-by-side with these founders through the murky waters of launching their startup and products.
About the Role
The Product Success Manager at FounderTherapy is a new role on the Product team, and will be critical to ensuring we deliver quality products for our clients. The Product Success Manager will work directly with the Product Manager and Engineers on each FT project, and will be responsible for quality assurance, implementing analytics tools that enable data-driven product decision-making, and driving each team to follow our established product development process.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Launch new features / enhancements
Combination of process + project management + testing/quality
- Owns quality / testing
- Is responsible for executing and maintaining the product dev process with the team
- Responsible for validating release candidates and readying them for launch
- Owns implementation of product analytics
- Stakeholder in planning
- Stakeholder in product direction
- Occasional product execution
Drive product adoption / success
Systems / Tools Implementation + Analytics + Conversion Rate Optimization
- Creates the analytics implementation plan required to measure product adoption and success
- Implements the tools used to support product and report on product adoption and success
- Sets up the dashboards necessary to consume the information, draw conclusions and recommend changes to improve conversion rates and increase adoption
- Must be proficient in event tracking and data analytics tools, such as BigQuery, Segment, Google Data Studio, AWS Quicksight, Heap, Mode, etc...
- Experience managing software projects and being responsible for the quality of the software
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Must be proficient in writing SQL queries
- Software engineering experience (preferred, not required)
- Questions about whether or not you meet these criteria? Reach out to us anyway.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة