FounderTherapy helps founders turn great ideas into delightful products that users love. We partner with startups and established software companies to provide them with expertise in Product Development, Technical Architecture & Engineering, and Team & Company Building.
We are currently seeking a React Native engineer to help our clients in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Skills & Requirements
Knowledge & Experience:
- 1+ years of experience in building and deploying mobile applications (preferably in React Native)
- Knowledge in React, and React Native
- Experience in flexbox, react-navigation, axios, Flatlist, Redux Middlewares, Redux Saga, push notifications, deep-linking is a plus
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio
- Created mobile apps from scratch and released them is a plus
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience building and consuming APIs to interact with other applications using REST or GraphQL
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms (Android / iOS)
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Passion for mobile development, UI consistency, and pixel-perfect UIs across different platforms
- Working closely with your Product Manager and your team on the feasibility of concepts and upcoming changes
- Active daily communication with the team to notify them of your tasks, estimates, and status
- Ask questions and make suggestions to ensure our client is getting the best software possible
- Create a scalable, testable, documented application so that we can grow the product over time
- Must be fluently bilingual (Arabic and English) with excellent English-language reading, speaking and writing skills
Awesome To Have:
- Love startup environments!
- Passionate about learning new technologies
- Excellent Computer Science fundamentals, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- Excellent communication, self-organization, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of UNIX system internals and UNIX administration skills
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة