Médecins du Monde (MDM) France is an International Medical Organization, which has been present in the Palestinian Territories since 1995. It operates in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank through offices located in Jerusalem, Gaza and Nablus.
MDM is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Social Worker, Gaza Base (1 Position)
Starting date: Subjective to availability of fund
Type: Full Time Contract
Duration: 03 Months with possibility of extension
Assist in the implementation of psychosocial support strategies, activities, and resources in Gaza in order to facilitate the delivery of a quality psychosocial support for individuals and their communities as well as to improve Communities’ psychosocial well-being
Technical / Operational Organization
- Assist MdM Mental Health Team in planning, implementation and follow-up of MHPSS project activities implemented by MdM France staff/partners under the supervision of line Manager.
- Assess the needs of training for MdM France partners and assist in organizing and providing trainings accordingly in coordination with line Manager;
Trainings and capacity buildings
- Create training plan and Agenda
- Create training Materials
- Implement Mental Health training sessions to beneficiaries from other projects such as emergency preparedness and sexual and reproductive health projects
Field /Follow up and monitor
- Create Data Collection Tools for field use by MdM France Partners MHPSS Teams.
- Ensure that the trainees complete satisfactorily their training course, through an assessment of trainees’ attendance and of their performance
- Participate on data collection on MHPSS, and any other data needed inside partner NGO, PHCCs and/or Hospitals.
- Participate in the data collection needed for assessments and final reports
- Collaborate and participate in any field survey, data collection, and/or need assessment organized by MDM-F in relation to health.
- Keep and improve the current data collection system for MHPSS activities according with the needs of reporting.
- Analyze collected data on monthly, quarterly or Annual bases or/and as needed by MdM France Mental Health Department.
- Help on the advocacy about MHPSS
- Develop specific educational materials for technical topics and capacity building activities.
- Keep and improve the current referral system for MHPSS cases in coordination with the line manager
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A degree in Social Work, or in any other relevant field
- Valuable experience in self-care and stress management programs t (at least 3 years)
- Experience in individual, family and group sessions.
- Experience related to psychosocial assessment.
- Experience in Community Psychoeducation and training.
- Experience in MHPSS Interventions in Emergencies.
- Extensive experience in maintaining network activities including with, national or International NGO`s and official service providers.
- Previous work experience with international organizations
- Knowledge of MHPSS international guidelines
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Managerial skills
- To be able to work independently.
- Excellent writing skills and Computer skills (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Arabic and English (both written and spoken)
المسمى الوظيفي Social Worker
آخر موعد للتقديم 05 - Aug - 2021
المكان قطاع غزة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 3 Years
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume or CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by email to:
Please reference the job title as MDM/ Social Worker /GZA/2021 in the subject line of your Email.
Deadline for receiving the application is Aug 05th 2021
MDM recruits qualified individuals without distinction ethnic background or Gender.
Please note that MDM will contact only pre-selected candidates and by email, the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
We thank all candidates for their interest to MDM.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة MDM France أطباء العالم – فرنسا