Massader the infrastructure and natural resources development arm of Palestine Investment Fund (PIF), is seeking to hire Senior Legal Manager to overall responsibility for all the legal matters related to Massader’s energy and infrastructure.
- Drafting and negotiating Massader’s agreements and MOUs.
- Drafting Massader’s legal documents, policies and procedures.
- Provide Massader with legal opinions.
- Manage the relationship with Massader’s external lawyers.
- Responsible for Massader’s legal budget.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Minimum qualifications & Skills:
- L.L.B, and L.L.M – is a plus.
- Membership of Bar is a plus.
- Minimum 7 years of legal experience in a leading law firm and/or in-house legal team at a major corporation.
- Experience in international contract drafting and negotiations.
- Experience in general corporate/commercial, projects/project finance, M&A.
- Ability to identify and mitigate legal compliance risks.
- Knowledge of legal principles and practices.
- Outstanding English written and oral communication and legal drafting.
- Ability to work across different functions.
- Familiarity with the energy and infrastructure fields is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Qualified candidates should include in their application the following:
- Curriculum vita (CV),
- A cover letter (in English) explaining how you would contribute and add value to Massader,
- Three references with full contact information,
We welcome qualified candidates to email their application to: [email protected] no later than the end of day May 11, 2019.
(Only short-listed candidates will be contacted)