Internal Auditor / Senior Internal Auditor
Palestine Investment Fund (PIF) is seeking a full time Internal Auditor/Senior Internal Auditor to work at its headquarter in Ramallah, the successful candidate will be part of the Internal Audit Department which is responsible for financial, compliance and operational audit of PIF group, and will be reporting to the audit supervisor and/or audit manager.
Execute internal audit fieldwork in competent and professional manner as follows:
- Gain an understanding of business processes and evaluate potential risks.
- Prepare audit programs and detailed audit working paper incorporating test schedules, and observations.
- Conduct testing and draw conclusions.
- Ensure all working papers contain sufficient supporting documentation and have been properly referenced.
- Evaluate internal control system in the areas subject to audit and identify any possible gaps.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
• Bachelor's or master degree in Accounting or related fields.
• Professional Certificate such as CIA or CPA is preferable.
• One year or more of relevant experience, preferably with public accounting firms.
• Professional written and oral communication skills in Arabic and English.
Qualified candidates should include in their application the following:
Curriculum vita (CV), & A cover letter in English, and Two references with full contact information
We welcome qualified candidates to email their application to:
no later than the end of day April 26/2018.
(Only short-listed candidates will be contacted)