The Palestine Investment Fund (PIF) is seeking qualified professional for the position of Senior Accountant at PIF Headquarter in Ramallah.
- Perform bookkeeping activities to accurately reconcile accounting transactions and all other relevant accounting balances
- Rectify any inaccuracies/discrepancies such as double-charge, currency rate errors, missed ERP entries etc. in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintain ERP system/accounting software and ledgers in an up-to-date manner and ensure accounting records are accurately reflected
- Verify and process payments as per agreed contractual terms and applicable financial controls
- Assist the Section Head completing all formalities related to Department of Finance in an accurate and timely manner.
- Carry out the month-end/year-end closing as instructed
- Prepare/generate financial reports and statements for management review and information
- Respond to inquiries related to accounting matters and resolve any issues/concerns in an efficient manner
- Maintain accounting data to provide inputs to fulfil financial reporting requirements as required
- Maintain necessary documentation and records in an organized manner for ease of reference and retrieval
- Facilitate internal & external financial audits as required
- Ability to work with deadlines and under pressure within the team
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 3-5 years of working experience
- Fluency in both English & Arabic language
- Excellent knowledge in MS programs (Excel, word, etc..)
We welcome qualified candidates to send their CVs to: [email protected] no later than May 4th, 2022
(Only short-listed candidates will be contacted)
(Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply)