The Palestine Investment Fund (PIF) is seeking qualified professional for the position of Internal Auditor at PIF Headquarter in Ramallah.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtain an understanding of internal processes and procedures.
- Draft processes documentation and flow charts.
- Conduct testing procedures on a selected sample, based on the developed audit programs and draw conclusions.
- Ensure all work papers are properly documented and ready to be reviewed by the senior team member.
- Contribute to the process of identifying internal controls issues and weaknesses.
- Draft audit findings for the internal audit report.
- Conduct follow-up activities and update on the status of prior audit reports.
- Participate in recommending corrective measures and improvements on operations.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related fields.
- Newly graduate and up to two years of relevant experience are accepted.
- CPA or CIA is a plus.
- Strong command of English both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated capability and mindset of working closely with team members and delivering quality work under tight schedule.
Qualified candidates should include in their application the following:
-Curriculum vita (CV).
-A cover letter (in English) explaining how you would contribute to the organization.
-Two references with full contact information.
We welcome qualified candidates to send the required documents to: [email protected] no later than September 7th, 2022
(Only short-listed candidates will be contacted)
(PIF is an equal opportunity employer, all qualified candidates are welcome to apply)